The publication contains a collection of articles describing the current state of the law in Europe and in the United States regarding class actions and other procedural tools for collective litigation. The majority of the articles have been written by members of the LIBRALEX association.
- The impact of Brexit on court decisions
- BREXIT – OVERALL IMPACT A Portuguese Perspective
- German Covid-19 Measures in Insolvency Law and Their Cross-Border Relevance
- Consequences of the coronavirus pandemic for contractual obligations
- TABELA PRÁTICA DAS CONVENÇÕES PARA EVITAR A DUPLA TRIBUTAÇÃO CELEBRADAS POR PORTUGAL