Cross-Border Litigation. A country-by-country guide
By Libralex E.E.I.G.
Libralex’s Cross-Border Litigation guide provides simple, country-by-country guidance on key questions which require consideration before commencing court proceedings, including:
• Do litigants have to do anything before starting court proceedings?
• Is it possible to obtain interim injunctive relief?
• What are the main limitation periods in which claims can be brought?
• Is any form of alternative dispute resolution compulsory?
• Can a successful litigant expect an award of costs from the unsuccessful opponent?
• How long do court proceedings typically take from beginning to end?
• And practical considerations on whether each jurisdiction offers an attractive forum for potential litigants.