Welcome to the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Working Group section of the Libralex website.
Here you will find information about the Group, our projects and publications in this section.
The purpose of the ADR Working Group is:
- to provide international arbitration, mediation and other dispute resolution services to clients globally.
We do this by:
- providing an ADR specialist in the relevant country; and
- our ADR specialists working together to resolve international disputes.
- The process can:
- use dual or multiple languages;
- be country neutral; and
- be respectful of cultural differences.
If you are interested in resolving a dispute using ADR please get in touch either with the member in the relevant country or the Chair of the Group, Rebecca Attree.
Principal, Attree & Co
tel: ++44 7768 698 284
Rebecca Attree, Chairman of the Libralex ADR Working Group, introduces the Group and its work in the field of international arbitration and mediation:
Rebecca Attree explains why Alternative Dispute Resolution is of increasing importance to businesses, and how it can save time and money:
Why is ADR so Important?
Rebecca Attree outlines developments in ADR practice internationally that are important for lawyers and their clients:
Important developments in the use of ADR